The following post includes affiliate links which contains items that I recommend of the best quality in which I may receive a commission at NO extra cost to you if you decide to purchase. See my disclosure.
Christmas is in 2 weeks and I cannot believe it. Where did this year go? I actually got my tree up on Thanksgiving day which I have never completed in the history of my 19 years of marriage.
I did a lot of my shopping online this year and there are lots of good deals to choose from. Sometimes the crowded busy stores are too much for me and I am happier shopping from the comfort of my own living room on my own laptop. Most sites offer free shipping during the holidays, saving you time and gas money and your sanity from dealing with busy crowds. Here are 5 sites that are offering great deals for gifts, check them out!
- BLURB is offering through December 17th, 40% Off on their photo books with code FESTIVE4T!
Check out this offer HERE Make someone a beautiful photo book with lots of memories!
- Stella & Dot 12/12 to 12/18, please enjoy a Free EVER Out The Door Palette + Free Shipping with $100 purchase! Check it out HERE!
- Old Time Candy Company has great stocking stuffers and candy that everyone loves.
Save 10% Off Candy Filled Gift Boxes Using Code: OTC1219 at OldTimeCandy.com! Promotion Good Through 12/31/19! Click Here!
- Snack Nation: Want to snack healthier in the new year? Kickstart a 6- or 12- month plan of any snack subscription box and enjoy exclusive holiday savings! Click Here for this Deal!
- momAgenda: amazing planners to keep you organized. 2019-2020 calendars a great gift!
Click HERE to see!
There is not much time left before Christmas is here so get your last minute orders in ASAP! I’ve been that mom at Walmart on Christmas Eve at 9pm and its not fun at all but we get the job done. Hope you are having a great week and that the holidays bring you and your family joy! Kelli
Here is a freebie wish list for YOU to write down for things you want from Santa. Print it up and slap it on the refrigerator so everyone can take care of you! The Christmas season comes and goes so fast every year, enjoy time with your family and friends!